Pull up to the church and park either on D or 3rd Street. The church is on the corner of both D Street and 3rd Street.
Below are some of the questions you might have as you plan to bring your children on a visit to TAG.
What nursery care and classes do you have for my children? During our worship services, our trained child care workers are ready to welcome your children. Based on age or year in school, your children will be placed in the nursery or assigned to an appropriate Sunday School class. If you intend for your kids to attend a Sunday school class, please follow the signs leading up to the children’s facility. Classes start at 9:30 am. After Sunday school your kids can attend children’s church during the main service.
Adult Class Classes start at 9:30 am.
Adult Sunday school class is held in the very back room of the church. If you intend to take part in one of our classes please make it known to anyone in the foyer and they will take you to the classroom. The main service starts at 10:30 am. If you come with your kids just before the main worship service at 10:30 am, take your kids to the children’s facility (follow the signs), have them registered.
Our worship services vary from week to week and typically begins with a time of praise and worship, followed by prayer, scripture reading and a sermon. We love to take some time during the service to fellowship with one another. We also love to minister to one another through prayer. We love to sing praise and worship songs as well as hymns and choruses. You will enjoy our pastor sermons. They are uplifting, challenging, deep, simple and practical
Who Do I Contact? Not sure what person you need to contact? Contact our main office (530.781.3977), and we’ll put you in touch with the right person.
How Do I Get Connected?
1. Come to the FOYER on Sunday mornings before or after a service to meet some of our members, learn more about the church and discover what ministries you can plug into.
2. Come to the next Newcomer Night for dinner and a chance to meet staff and members.
3. Join us on Wednesday nights. A small group for those new to the church and looking for a place to discuss what they are learning from the Sunday sermons.
4. Sign up for our New Members Class, held on a Sunday morning once a month. You’ll discover our mission, core values and ways to become involved.
5. Speak with one of our staff member to express your interests with a ministry area.
6. Join us for prayer and intercession on friday night at 6:00pm
7. Kids clubs for boys and girls are on friday nights at 6:30 pm
How should I dress?
Come as you are. Ours is a lay back community so people come to church dressed casually. However from time to time some like to come dressed up. Be yourself and dress like you usually dress.